Womens Ruffle Chemo Hat Beanie Scarf, Turban Head Wrap for Cancer Coral Pink
Chemo EssentialsTM mission is to provide budget-friendly headwear to those experiencing unwanted hair loss due to cancer chemotherapy treatments, alopecia or other medically related hair loss. We offer simple, everyday basics including our Comfy Cap, Bandana Scarf and Tube Scarf. Our essential styles are effective yet affordable, without sacrificing quality. Chemo Essentials products are locally
Chemo EssentialsTM mission is to provide budget-friendly headwear to those experiencing unwanted hair loss due to cancer chemotherapy treatments, alopecia or other medically related hair loss. We offer simple, everyday basics including our Comfy Cap, Bandana Scarf and Tube Scarf. Our essential styles are effective yet affordable, without sacrificing quality. Chemo Essentials products are locally designed and manufactured in the USA. Our Bandana Tube Wraps are fashionable, super soft and fuss free! No tying skills needed, just slip on and go! It is a stylish and comfortable alternative to wigs and tying head scarves. Our Bandana Tube Wraps are designed to stay securely in place and provide maximum coverage. We offer them in an assortment of basic solid colors, tye-dye and other prints to go with your entire wardrobe. All our Bandana Tube Wraps are made with lightweight, soft, breathable, moisture wicking fabric. Super soft & stretchy! If added warmth is needed during colder weather, some of our customers wear our Bandana Tube Wraps underneath other chemo hats and scarves. A very popular scarf for women looking for skull caps, doo rags, tube head wraps and multi wrap scarves. Chemo Fashion Scarf offers over 25 different lines of headwear, pre-formed scarfs and headwraps. We offer an assortment of chemo hats and scarves including turbans, beanies, newsboy hats, sleep caps, cloche hat, pretied scarfs, head wraps, headcovers, bandanas, tichels and other head wear for women. Find scarves in Cotton Knit, Jersey Knit, Polyester, Matte Chiffon, Silken Chiffon and Sequined Fabrics. Soft fabrics for ease of wear and fitted comfort. Find the perfect chemo gifts for women to bring to a chemo head shaving party. Our Bandana Scarves are made by Chemo Fashion Scarf for cancer patients experiencing hair loss due to chemo treatments. Comfortable, soft, no-slip, pre tied, easy to wear, fashion chemo hat beanie scarf head cover. Chemo EssentialsTM is a Turban Plus brand.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Our Bandana Wraps are especially designed for chemo patients who want the look and functionality of a tube head wrap, without the extra effort to style it. You can easily tuck ends under for a slouchy beanie look or wear as-is like a kerchief scarf. Stretches to fit most head sizes. Can be worn over or behind the ears. All seams are finished throughout. Made with EZ-Tear clothing labels for comfort. Just slip it on and off you go! Made in the USA – Sweatshop Free.
- FABRICS: Made with lightweight, soft and breathable, moisture wicking fabric. Super soft & stretchy!
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Hand Wash or Machine Wash, Cold, Gentle Cycle. Dry Flat or Hang to Dry. Do Not Bleach. Iron when needed.
- ABOUT THE BANDANA WRAP: Part of our new Chemo EssentialsTM line, the Bandana Wrap is simple, effortless and affordable, without sacrificing quality. Our Bandana Head Wrap was designed for women undergoing hair loss due to chemotherapy treatments, Alopecia or other medically related hair loss. It is made specifically to be worn by women who have little to no hair. Can also be worn with halo wigs, with bangs or over a full wig. It’s a stylish and comfortable alternative to wigs.
- ABOUT CHEMOFASHIONSCARF®: The original ‘beanie’, The Abbey Cap® was designed by Chemo Fashion Scarf ®, a trusted provider of head covers by cancer centers, wig shops, mastectomy boutiques and hospitals. We offer a full selection of casual and dressy, chic cancer headwear including chemo hats and scarves, turbans, beanies, sleep caps, cloche hats, headwraps and other chemo scarfs. Add a little comfort to your day with ChemoFashionScarf Headwear. Pretty chemo gifts for women cancer patients.