Paisley Bandana Scarf Pre Tied Cotton Chemo Hat Turban for Cancer Royal Blue
Chemo Essentials mission is to provide budget-friendly headwear to those experiencing unwanted hair loss due to cancer chemotherapy treatments, alopecia or other medically related hair loss. We offer simple, everyday basics including our Comfy Cap, Bandana Scarf and Tube Scarf. Our essential styles are effective yet affordable, without sacrificing quality. Chemo Essentials products are locally
Chemo Essentials mission is to provide budget-friendly headwear to those experiencing unwanted hair loss due to cancer chemotherapy treatments, alopecia or other medically related hair loss. We offer simple, everyday basics including our Comfy Cap, Bandana Scarf and Tube Scarf. Our essential styles are effective yet affordable, without sacrificing quality. Chemo Essentials products are locally designed and manufactured in the USA. Our Bandana Scarf’s are fashionable, pre-formed and fuss free! No tying skills needed, just slip on and go! It is a stylish and comfortable alternative to wigs and tying head scarves. Our Bandana Scarves are designed to stay securely in place and provide maximum volume and coverage. We offer them in an assortment of Classic Paisley prints in many colors to go with your entire wardrobe. All our Bandana Scarves are made with lightweight, 100% Cotton fabric with built in elastic for easy slip-on and fitted comfort. If added warmth is needed during colder weather, some of our customers wear a Turban Plus Cloche Cap underneath. A very popular scarf for women looking for pre tied head scarf fitted bandana tichel hair wrap covers. Chemo Fashion Scarf offers over 25 different lines of headwear, scarfs and headwraps with over 300 products. We offer an assortment of chemo hats and scarves including turbans, beanies, newsboy hats, sleep caps, cloche hat, pretied scarfs, head wraps, headcovers, bandanas, tichels and other head wear for women. Find scarves in Cotton Knit, Jersey Knit, Polyester, Matte Chiffon, Silken Chiffon and Sequined Fabrics. Soft fabrics for ease of wear and fitted comfort. Find the perfect chemo gifts for women to bring to a chemo head shaving party. Our Bandana Scarves are made by Chemo Fashion Scarf for cancer patients experiencing hair loss due to chemo treatments. Comfortable, soft, no-slip, pre tied, easy to wear, fashion chemo hat beanie scarf head cover. Chemo Essentials is a Turban Plus brand.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Why fuss with a square bandana when you can look stylish with no extra effort? Our pre tied 100% Cotton Bandana Scarves are ready to wear, just slip it on and off you go! Built in stretch elastic stretches to fit most head sizes. Can be worn over or behind the ears. Tie the side tails for a shorter look. All seams are finished throughout. Cotton fabric will soften with use. Made with EZ-Tear clothing labels for comfort. Made in the USA! Sweatshop Free.
- FABRICS: 100% Cotton Bandana Scarf in Classic Paisley Prints. Cotton fabric will soften with use.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Hand Wash or Machine Wash, Cold, Gentle Cycle. Dry Flat or Hang to Dry. Do Not Bleach. Iron when needed.
- ABOUT THE BANDANA SCARF: Part of our new Chemo EssentialsTM line, the Bandana Scarf is simple, effortless and affordable, without sacrificing quality. Our Bandana Head Scarf was designed for women undergoing hair loss due to chemotherapy treatments, Alopecia or other medically related hair loss. It is made specifically to be worn by women who have little to no hair. Can also be worn with halo wigs, with bangs or over a full wig. It’s a stylish and comfortable alternative to wigs.
- ABOUT CHEMOFASHIONSCARF®: The original ‘beanie’, The Abbey Cap® was designed by Chemo Fashion Scarf ®, a trusted provider of head covers by cancer centers, wig shops, mastectomy boutiques and hospitals. We offer a full selection of casual and dressy, chic cancer headwear including chemo hats and scarves, turbans, beanies, sleep caps, cloche hats, headwraps and other chemo scarfs. Add a little comfort to your day with ChemoFashionScarf Headwear. Pretty chemo gifts for women cancer patients.