Chemo Cap Womens Beanie Sleep Turban Hat Headwear for Cancer in Imperial Red Paisley
Our 3-seam turban chemo hats are the original best-selling, multi-use caps. Designed with feminine flat seam accents all around, they are great for use during sleep to catch falling hair or use during the day when you don’t want to wear a wig! Just slip it on and off you go or add a scarf
Our 3-seam turban chemo hats are the original best-selling, multi-use caps. Designed with feminine flat seam accents all around, they are great for use during sleep to catch falling hair or use during the day when you don’t want to wear a wig! Just slip it on and off you go or add a scarf or headband to dress it up or a flower pin/brooch for a nice touch. Wear our Cloche Caps under hats & other Chemo Fashion Scarfs for added warmth and coverage. Find them in over 50+ different solid colors and prints. All our Chemo Caps are specifically made for women undergoing hair loss due to cancer chemotherapy treatments, Alopecia or other medically related hair loss with your comfort in mind. They are a stylish and comfortable alternative to wigs and tying head scarves. All Chemo Caps are one size fits most. Our Chemo Caps are designed to stay securely in place and provide maximum coverage. We offer them in an assortment of prints and solids to go with your entire wardrobe. All our Chemo Caps are made with soft, medium to lightweight knit stretchy fabrics that stretch for ease of wear and fitted comfort. Find them in Cotton Knit, Jersey Knit, Polyester, Sweater Knit and Sequined Fabrics. If added warmth is needed during colder weather, some of our customers wear a Turban Plus Abbey Cap or other scarf or chemo hat on top. Each Chemo Cap is hand sewn in the USA, with only the best quality fabrics, workmanship and detail. We know how hard it is to find the right Cap, that’s why Chemo Fashion Scarf offers over 25 different lines of headwear, scarfs and headwraps with over 300 products to choose from. We offer an assortment of easy pre tied chemo hats and scarves including turbans, beanies, newsboy hats, sleep caps, cloche hat, pretied scarfs, head wraps, headcovers, bandanas, wig liners and other head wear for women. Find the perfect chemo gifts for women with chemo fashion scarf. Fashionable chemo hat beanie head covers by Chemo Fashion Scarf
- Product Specifications: Our 3-seam Chemo Caps are a perfect addition to your chemo headwear collection. Dubbed the ‘ Multi-Use Cap ‘ by fellow chemo patients, these super soft caps can be worn for almost any activity. Designed with feminine flat seam accents all around, caps stretch to fit most head sizes. Can be worn over or behind the ears. Perfect as a comfy sleep cap to catch falling hair or even as a yoga activity cap. Wear under a scarf or a summer hat for added warmth and coverage.
- Fabrics: Our Chemo Caps are offered in 30+ solid colors and 20+ prints. Solid Colors are made in soft, stretchy Cotton Knit fabric. Our Prints are offered in beautiful Blended Knits. Fabrics are breathable, light weight and comfortable. We have a nice selection of colors and prints to match your everyday wardrobe or to wear to an elegant special occasion. Add a scarf or headband to dress it up or a flower pin/brooch for a nice touch. Use during the day when you don’t want to wear a wig!
- Washing Instructions: Hand Wash or Machine Wash, Cold, Gentle Cycle. Tumble Dry, Low Heat, Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Hand Wash/Air Dry Sequined Fabrics. Fuss free, soft, comfortable, no-slip, pre tied, easy to wear, chemo hat.
- About ChemoFashionScarf®: Creators of the original ‘beanie’, The Abbey Cap® was designed by Chemo Fashion Scarf ®, a trusted provider of head covers by cancer centers, wig shops, mastectomy boutiques and hospitals since 1969. We offer a full selection of casual and dressy, chic cancer headwear including chemo hats and scarves, turbans, beanies, sleep caps, 3-seam caps, hat liners, headwraps and other chemo scarfs. Add a little comfort to your day with Chemo Fashion Scarf® Headwear.
- About 3-seam Chemo Cloche Caps: Our Chemo Cap products are designed for women undergoing hair loss due to chemotherapy treatments, Alopecia or other medically related hair loss. They are made specifically to be worn by women who have little to no hair. Can also be worn with halo wigs, with bangs or over a full wig. They are a stylish and comfortable alternative to wigs. Perfect gift to bring to a chemo head shaving party. Pretty chemo gifts for women cancer patients. Made in USA! Sweatshop Free.